Sunday, May 24, 2009

GETTING PERSONAL WITH ME

Describe yourself in three words
--> Sensitive, caring, friendly.
What are your pluses and minuses ?
--> My plus point is that I'm always a student willing to learn.
--> My minus is my lack of diplomacy. I speak my mind, put my foot in my mouth all the time.
What is your biggest strength and biggest weakness?
--> Biggest strength is family and self confidence.
--> My weakness is food and shopping.
What do you collect?
--> Books, music, handbags and shoes.
What would you be if not a student?
--> I would be crunching numbers at the stock exchange and getting bored out of my
skull.( plssssss never)
Who's the boy you first kissed?
--> Probably my brother or nephew.
What's the best compliment you've received so far?
--> You're Beauty with Brains & purity.
Which is the one event that changed your life?
--> The day I entered MBA.
Love to you means ?
--> Life.
Life to you means ?
--> Enjoying every minute to the fullest.

No comments: