Thursday, May 21, 2009

MY INTRO

Name: mamta Profession: Management student

Eyes: Black Hair: Black
Height: 5'4" Date of Birth: 18th oct, 1987
Place of Birth: Raj Star Sign: libra

pet names: pinky, pinu, pina

Pets: My brother, MANISH, who's a devil in disguise

Hobbies: Reading, Poetry

Life Motto: "Keep Dreaming. Dreams come True."

I Love: Honesty, integrity and to be admired

I Hate: Double standards and hypocrisy

I’m afraid of: Not being understood

I’m superstitious about: Names and numbers

My biggest fear: Is of people having half baked knowledge/Information

My strength: My family and my overwhelming self-confidence

My weakness: My family, desserts and shopping

My wildest fantasy: A knight in shining armour will come rescue me

My Hero: My father & now also my brother

My favourite bedroom line: Happy days are here again

My biggest assets: My ability to laugh at myself

My passion: To succeed in every aspect of life

My greatest necessity: To be loved and to have my efforts be appreciated

My favourite possession: My mind

What tires me most: Being asked to do nothing

What touches me most: simplicity and honesty in life

Turn-On: Charming personality and sense of humor. I like witty people

Favorite Actor/ Actress: Aamir and tom ; kate and Madhuri

Favorite Colors: White, baby pink, powder blue

Favorite Holiday Destination: Udaipur

Favorite Food/Cuisine: Punjabi, Junk food off the road. Chaat, Bhel Puri

1 comment:

Nidzi's Den of Thoughts.. said...

hey good to u knw u dis personally...tc